Monday, February 27, 2017

Feeling Better and Moving On

His flat mates

They've been a great group!

Dear Mom, 
 
I got transferred!  I'm headed to the deepest bush in our mission.  I'm going to Asikuma in the Winneba zone. Its like Kwabeng levels of far away. I have to admit, I was sad to get the news. Even now I feel kinda sad, but I know that the Lord needs me somewhere else, so I will give it everything I've got. My new companion is Elder Burt, my traveling companion!  It will be so cool to work with him as we both near the end. More than likely, this will be my last area.  
 
Yesterday, when I bore my testimony to Bawjiase, I was a little emotional. I will miss this wonderful branch and all the members. They have a bright future. We had 5 investigators at church yesterday. 
 
I will let you know all the new details next week! I love you guys so very much!

Love,
Elder Seanshine Keddington

I got a couple of messages this past week letting me know that he had talked to the doctor. The doctor thought that he may have had a virus, but wanted to do some blood work on him, just to be sure.  Yesterday I got a quick message that said the blood work came back normal and that he was feeling much better!  I am so very grateful!  And I am glad that he reached out to the doctor before heading to the very edge of his mission - several hours from Accra.  I can breathe a little easier now.

He has done wonderful things in the Kasoa area.  That little branch is starting to flourish.  I know he will have a soft place in his heart for it always.  We are so grateful for these wonderful experiences he has to dedicate all his time and energy to the temporal and spiritual welfare of others. On to Asikuma!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment