Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Still not feeling great

This is Moda.  She is 3 and darling!


Dear Mom, 
 
Another pretty good week! We are doing well in the work right now. Elder Ngwenya and I taught the members how to teach the gospel to people.  We also established a ward mission with ward missionaries. Tomorrow we are going to see a member's referrals, so it is already paying off! All is well on the work front. 
 
My aches and fatigue are still happening.  I am working through it, though on Saturday I was woken up in the middle of the night with stomach cramps.  We stayed in that day. I am hoping it passes soon. I will take care of myself. I believe it is just that my body is weary. I will be ok :)

I love you guys so very much. I will work my hardest. 
 
Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington

Trying to get a 20-year-old guy to listen to his mom is tough.  I told him that he HAD to get checked out to make sure all is well.  Hopefully the next time I hear from him, he will have answers.  Sounds like the work is moving forward and he is doing well.  Transfers are Saturday and he is really hoping he gets to stay, but we'll see.  We're so proud of his dedication.  He is becoming quite a man!

They had quite the little photo shoot! ;)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment