Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Settled in to Asikuma

Hi Mom! 
 
Greetings from Asikuma! This area is amazing.  It looks a lot like Kwabeng. The members are incredible!  They were all welcoming and hospitable.  We have one member, we call her Aunty B, she is such a sweet woman.  She love the missionaries and makes them food a lot. She is one of the best members I have met in Ghana.  The chapel is a rented school that is literally right next to the apartment.   It is really a sweet area. 
 
Elder Burt is a really sweet guy.  Like I said, he was my traveling companion. He is a really good missionary, I am excited to work with him. He is also the District leader. 
 
Today we went and played basketball at the neighboring area's chapel, It was an 8ft hoop and really strong, so I had a blast playing dunkball.  
 
I cant wait to begin work in the area. I will let you know all about it! 
 
I love you guys so much!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington

He sounds great!  No pictures this week (he said the signal was weak), but I'm hoping for some soon!  A little over 5 months til he comes home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment