Monday, February 6, 2017

A couple slow weeks

A carved ebony Elephant Head.  Quite a souvenir!

From last week:
 
Dear Mom, 

Another great week! Some new changes have taken place. The church announced that we will have just 4 key indicators to measure our work. It will be baptisms and confirmations, new investigators, investigators at church, and baptismal dates. Its a pretty big change, Also, they are changing our schedule so we have more sleep - keeping us healthy. 

Also, I met with President this week.  He said he is very happy with our work in Bawjiase and says to keep up the good work! We will do just that!
 
Besides that, not much else to report on. I am excited to see how these change will affect the mission.

I love you guys so much!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington 
 
 
From today:

Dear Mom, 
 
Another pretty good week. Not a lot to report. We are contacting like crazy to try and get our teaching pool full again. I had a bit of frustration yesterday. We had all of our contacts and some who are less active say they were coming to church, but none of them did. I had to remind myself that it takes time. I'm good now.
Boo, the Patriots won. Oh well. the Jazz are doing really good I hear.
All is well out here and I am doing good!  I love you so very much!

Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
He said in his FB message to me last week that he was just tired.  He was kind of glad to have not much going on because he feels like he has been so busy lately.  Busy is good, but I'm glad he can recognize when it's time to step back just a bit and recover.  He sounds great!  6 months 8 days until he comes home!  
 
I keep bugging him about sending me pictures!  Seriously - I hope he is at least taking them!   

No comments:

Post a Comment