Monday, October 24, 2016

Moving to Kasoa


Hi Mom, 

We had a pretty good last week of transfers. We had our Multi-Zone conference this week.  It was a very inspiring time. I travelled to Accra with Elder Reeves to get his ingrown toe fixed.  We had a lot of fun. 

We got transfer news. I am leaving Winneba to go and open a new area in Kasoa. My new companion will be Elder Kabasele from the Congo. From what I've heard, he is a really nice guy. I have to admit, I will miss Winneba, but I know that the Lord will help me.  Where I'm going, there is not even a branch.  It's just a group of members, so we get to build a ward!  I am really excited!

I will let you know how it goes next week! I'm glad everyone is doing well right now! I'm healthy and well!

I love you all so much!
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
A new, exciting challenge!  He has loved Winneba - even though he went without running water for 2 months.  In our FB chat, he said that once the pump was fixed, the water company came to their place and shut off their water claiming that they had not paid their bill (they had).  He says they were just looking for a bribe because they know that the Church has money.  Apparently, things like that happen all the time.  Not sure I'd want to be on the other end of that reckoning!  ;)  He says he's already feeling a bit of the Thanksgiving/Christmas homesickness, so hopefully this new challenge will keep him busy and keep his mind off missing home.
Can't wait to see what adventures await him in Kasoa!
 
He like to send me pictures of flowers - and always checks to make sure I got them.
Such a beautiful Temple!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment