Monday, October 10, 2016

Missionary work - that's about it


 Dear Mom, 

We had a really good week this week. We are teaching more and we have some new investigators that seem really interested in learning the gospel. We are extending baptismal dates to them this week, so we are hoping that they accept. Besides that pretty normal out here.  We are having another interview with President this Wednesday, so we are preparing for that.

Man, Quinn is looking good! I cant wait to see him play football again. he is a stud!

I love you guys so very much! Thank you for the prayers they keep me going!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
I think he was going for a record short email this week.  The kid cracks me up.  In my FB chat with him I found out that they still don't have running water in Winneba.  They are having to get what they need by bucket, but a new pump is supposed to be going in today.  FUN!!  I also asked him if there was a lot of crime in Ghana and this was his reply "No, not at all. if you steal in Ghana you don't go to jail.  Instead a crowd beats you to death, so there's not a lot of theft"  Ok - good to know!  
 
Sounds like just a whole lotta missionary work these days.  308 days left!!

No comments:

Post a Comment