Monday, October 3, 2016

13 Months Down!

New International ID's


Dear Mom, 

We had a pretty good week.  We went to Accra on Monday to renew our ID's.  We finally got me a ukulele. 

The work is pretty good right now. Send some prayers so we can get investigators to church. Besides that, not much else to report.
 
We watched Conference yesterday. We watched the Priesthood session and got to see President Curtis talk about Ghana! It was a great Conference. Bless the prophet, he is getting very frail.

I love you all so very much I pray for all of you every single day!

Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
Short and to the point.  This kid makes me laugh.  I know he's working hard, just doesn't like to write about it.  Written reports in school were never his strong point.  He found out the he will be coming home on August 15th, so we'll get him home just in time to send him off to school.  We are proud of him and are glad to see him working hard to become a good man.
 
Since we know he doesn't tend to send too many pics, I "borrowed" some from other missionaries that he is serving with.  I'm grateful for any pics we get of him!
 
Beautiful Winneba

Learning to sew


I think it's a fake snake, but not sure


Cleaning up the beach

Pulling in the fishing nets







No comments:

Post a Comment