Monday, October 17, 2016

Week 59!




Hi Mom, 

Another typical week in Ghana!, We taught some new people who seem pretty interested in learning the Gospel. We had two investigators at church this week and we confirmed our recent convert yesterday.  You could tell she was feeling the spirit. It was wonderful!
 
We are in the last week of transfers we will get news on Saturday.  Elder Dall and I had a small companionship inventory to settle differences this week, now we are all good!  In our FB conversation, I asked him about the companionship troubles. He says it's little things, but when you are together 24/7, sometime those little things can become big unless you address them.  I'm glad to see that he is learning to do that.  It will only help in his marriage someday.
 
He finished decorating my Ukulele.  I will attach pictures!  It is such a treasure!
 
 
 
 I love you guys so much have a great week!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
It takes up quite a bit of my time to read his lengthy discourses about missionary work in Ghana, but it's well worth my time.  Haha!!  I just really hope he has a journal that he is keeping a record in - or a mind like a steel trap!  
 
He asked me about the election because America is becoming quite the laughing stock - even in Ghana with this stupid election.  I asked him what he had heard:
 
I heard it explained that Hillary is like a mob boss, who is corrupt.  And Trump is the joker, you don't know what to expect.
 
Yep - pretty much sums it up.  He says they are just as curious over there to see how it will play out as we are over here.  Oh heavens - help us all!
 
He sounds wonderful and looks great.  I couldn't ask for more.  We are very blessed! 
 
Elder Reeves mom sent me these.  These two went out together and I predict they will be life-long friends!
The Winneba District
 

No comments:

Post a Comment