Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Welcome to Kasoa





Hi Mom, 

Greetings from Kasoa!  My new area is HUGE!  I've walked at least 13 miles this week.
Elder Kabasele is a super sweet guy.  He is really chill and was Elder Kaelin's last companion. Tell Elder Kaelin I'm in his old area. So, our area of proselyting is actually not around where we live.  We have to take a tro (a small bus) to our area which is called Bawjiase. It's a very nice area and it's ready to receive the Gospel. We are baptizing someone this Sunday, so we are excited for that! All in all, I'm super excited to help build the Kingdom here.

I have some bad news. So first is my camera cord broke during the travel. And second, my camera is having some problems.  It can't take pictures in daylight.  The brightness is messed up. I don't know what to do.  I will think of something.

I love you so much! I will continue to keep you updated!

With all my love, 
 
Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
My goodness - how he has grown!  I'm so excited for him and his opportunities in this new area.  With his big heart, he will be great.  Bless his heart - another camera down.  It's a good thing his birthday is next week.  I'm hoping he is somewhere that he can buy one - hopefully cheap!  This mission thing is kind of pricey.  Absolutely worth it, though.  Love this guy so much!!







 

No comments:

Post a Comment