Tuesday, May 31, 2016

One year since he was called to Ghana


Hi Mom! 

My package is here, but it's in another apartment.  I'm getting it on the 8th.   This week was pretty good.  We have 2 baptisms on SundayElder Friday and I kind of hit a rough spot in our relationship this week.  We are trying to work it out. Man, I can't believe that its been one year since I opened my call. It's gone so fast!

So, I was proselyting in my area this week when I happened to look at the side of the street. For some reason a Ghanaian was watching the Crocodile Hunter, and then I remembered that snake dad caught recent and I got a bit choked up. Dad has always been my hero growing up and I remember how we used to watch Crocodile hunter together.

We went to the Temple this week, and we brought our recent convert to the temple. She thought it was incredible!

Mom I've been thinking a lot and I realized that with Connor going on his Mission around the same time and school starting up, Dad coming to Ghana with me is next to impossible. You don't need to worry about it. 

I love you guys to the moon and back forever

Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington

I kinda feel like he needs a hug!  I hope some mama over there will do that for me.  Good things are happening, but he seems a little down.  Or he could be just fine and I'm an overly sensitive mom!   Oh well - extra prayers never hurt anyone.  ;)

By the way - I don't think his clothes fit anymore!  Those pants are so baggy!!  Guess I better put some money in his account so he can buy some that fit.

Man, I love this kid!!

No comments:

Post a Comment