Monday, May 16, 2016

8 1/2 months!

He wanted to get a suit for special occasions.  Those are some pretty GREEN walls.  And it looks like even in the city, they sleep under their mosquito nets.

Hi Mom! 
 So, I am the king of forgetting stuff because another thing I was going to ask for in the next package is a ton of Warheads. I want them for 2 reasons. 
1. I miss sour candy  
2. Ghanaian kids and adults always ask for sweets, so I might as well get some enjoyment out of it. (dirty trick!)
 
This week was OK.  We had a lot of appointments fall through, but we have 2 new missionaries in the Great and Spacious apartment. Elder Ferrin from Pleasant Grove and Elder Christoffersen from Idaho. Ferrin has about 3 months left and Christofferson has been in field one week. I am helping train him, so some pretty big developments there.

I got my suit! I will attach a picture. Very handsome!  No package yet. Hopefully I will get it soon. The name of the game I need you to send is Book of Mormon Battles.
Not much else going on just grindin' each day out and writing the records.

I love you guys so much! I work as hard as I can for you guys.

Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington

It was so wonderful to talk to him last week on Mother's Day.  He was at some member's home hanging out with a couple of darling twin boys.  Just like home!  He took time to talk to everyone individually and gave us all some great counsel and advice.  He is growing, changing and learning so much.  We are so grateful for the "Gospel University" he is attending.  There never was a better school.  He is doing wonderful and loves Ghana and the people there!  8 1/2 months down!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment