Monday, May 2, 2016

A quick email before we get to see him!!

Hey mom,
I'm so sorry you were not feeling well.  Tell Connor "happy birthday" for me. I miss all of you guys so much. I can't wait see you guys on Sunday.  We will probably contact you at 7:00 to 8:00 my time.  I can't wait see you guys.

This week was really good. We confirmed our 3 baptisms and then our focus is turned Abigail's sister and husband.  My companion and I are getting along great. This is the last week of the transfer, so we will see if he goes or stays.

I'm doing good. We found a gym right by our apartment, so I'm working out every morning. I heard the new Jungle book was really good. I cant wait to see it when I go home.

I will see you guys on Sunday!

Love you with my everything!

Elder Seanshine Keddington

No comments:

Post a Comment