Monday, May 23, 2016

Week 38

Hey Mom!
Another week down. This week was pretty quick. My companion and I are doing well.  We are teaching right now from 11:00am to 9:00pm each day, so we are working hard.

We went to a devotional in Accra on Friday with Elder Ullises Soares. It was a very good and spiritual devotional and afterward I went up to him and talked to him. I thanked him for his talk. He ask my name and where I was from. He said he used to live in Draper. He is a very sweet man. I also talked to Elder Curtis and Elder Vinson of the Seventy. So yeah, it was really cool!

Also, Elder Ferrin caught Malaria. He's spent this week recovering. He's getting better though. Our greenie is doing well.  He went out with us this week and today is his birthday.
We are going to the temple on Wednesday, so we are hoping to get some of our recent converts there. 

I Love you guys and pray for you each and everyday.

Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington

P.S.  The rain season is coming.  Also, it's not uploading my pics right now


Elder Soares came to talk to us at a Stake Conference in December and we absolutely loved him and the wonderful way he shared his message.  It's so much fun to know that Sean has now heard from him and seemed to enjoy him just as much.  

I was able to have a bit of a facebook conversation with him right after I received his letter.  He is doing well and loves it there!  He also promises that he is doing everything he needs to so he can hopefully avoid Malaria or any of the other "fun" diseases he could get!

Love that boy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment