Monday, April 25, 2016

Working hard

Hey Mom, 
 
This week was really great! Yep, we had our Baptisms and I did the baptizing! Also, we had 4 other investigators come to church.  It was amazing! All of our hard work is paying off.  My area is very good.

So, for Mother's day, we got a member to let us their smartphone so we can Skype! It will probably be in the evening here.

I love you all so much!


Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington


I'm pretty sure this is a record short letter, but I'm just always happy to hear from him.  I was able to find a picture of him taken this morning after p-day basketball (he's loving being close to the MTC/Temple compound with it's nice basketball facilities!)  I love that even though he is on the other side of the world, I can see that great smile from this morning!


He did send a couple of pictures that someone took of him baptizing the young man he spoke of, David, but you aren't supposed to take pictures of the ordinance.  I'll put one up that looks like it was right after.  (Not sure about the bars)  I can't wait to talk to him on Mother's Day! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment