Monday, April 11, 2016

Lots of work

Hi Mom!, 

An Awesome Week!  Plenty of work and reward! We taught tons of lessons this week! We are biking a ton and I'm becoming stronger.

Elder Friday is awesome.  He is so much better than Samuel. He is kind and he encourages rather than criticizes.  He is an awesome missionary.  We are working hard each day and this week it payed off.   We got a baptism, the 4th one I've been involved in!  It was for a man named Eric in his 30s.  Coming up on the 24th, we have about 3 baptisms scheduled, so that would be unbelievable.

I am doing good.  I am loving everyone in my apartment.  I have nothing to complain about.  We went and played basketball today with about 20 Elders. It was a ton of fun.

I know my emails are short, but every time I write my mind goes kinda blank.  With all the changes you mentioned, it will be interesting to see how home looks when I get there.  I probably won't even recognize it. 

I love you guys with all my heart!
Love,  Elder Seanshine Keddington


My handsome boy!
P-Day Basketball

No comments:

Post a Comment