Monday, April 4, 2016

7 Months!

Hi Mom! 

Greetings from Lartebiokorshie! So my week went like this:

Monday: We said goodbye to the members and we emailed. Not much happened, except Elder Samuel said to thank God for this transfer because he was rid of me. Honestly I didn't care. Ummm - grrr!

Tuesday:  We got packed and Elder Samuel left first and then I got picked up.  When I arrived at the new apartment, I couldn't believe my eyes!  The apartment is huge!  It's two floors.  We have couches and it's just massive. I met my companion Elder Friday from Nigeria.  So far he's pretty cool.  Elder Fryar, who we met at the airport, is also in my apartment.  We talk sports all day.  They took me to tour area and I found out we are on the beach! I went to the ocean.

As for the rest of the week, just missionary work.  I mean - we have to squeeze it in somewhere.  Haha!  We have a baptism this week, so we are excited for that.

I can finally send pictures because, I GOT MY CAMERA!  Yay!!  Uploading is being slow, but I got some pics up. We got to watch Sunday morning conference live.  My favorite talk was about fathers by D. Todd Christofferson. Tell Dad and Bampa how much I love them.

I love you with all my heart. more pictures on the way! 

Love,
Elder Seanshine Keddington

Seriously - the ONLY picture with him in it and he's looking down!

Elder Friday

Some local kiddos posing for the camera - cuties!

No comments:

Post a Comment