Monday, February 15, 2016

Transferring to the City!

Dear Mom, 

We got transfer news. Both me and Elder Kaelin are being transferred! We got the call on Saturday and we were both shocked! I am going to Kaneshie in the city and Kaelin is going to Kasoa. We both are leaving the bush. Its crazy! They are bringing in Sister Missionaries to replace us.  All the branch members were very surprised and a little sad. We were too. We love these guys and they've been so supportive to us. 

I don't know who my next companion is but I will let you know next week.  It's going to be strange leaving Kwabeng. This has been my home for 5 months. I will miss it. But I am excited to go to the city to get some contrast on the bush.  The Binghams will drive us to Accra tomorrow morning. I will get their names for you guys.
 
Well, I don't have really anything else to report. This is my first transfer out of my first area, so I will have a ton to write about next week.  I love you all so much and I'll report next week.
 
Love,
Elder Seanshine Keddington

Exciting times in Ghana!  It will be interesting to see how he does in the city.  I'm so happy for him and know that great things are in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment