Tuesday, February 9, 2016

A great week!

Hi Mom, 

This week went by very well. We had our branch conference and 150 people showed up, which is a record! The number of investigators that came to the class was over 30.  It's incredible!  We're going to start teaching this week. 

We went to the pig roast today the pig was very good. We all had bugles and afterwards we watched The Blind Side.  We get transfer news this week and I'm pretty sure Elder Kaelin is going to leave. He's been here for 8 months, so it's time for him to go.  As for me, I'm going to have to show a missionary the area.  It could be my first taste of leadership out here.

 I got my package! They found it! Thank you so much for the stuff you sent me, the Valentine candy and the book. 

 I want to share a dream I had this week.  It kind of struck me as a bit of reality.  In my dream, I was out here on mission when I was in a car accident.  They gave me the choice, in my dream, to either go home for surgery or surgery here and stay out on the mission. It was so real I actually felt pain, but I chose to stay out on my mission.  It was actually really cool experience.

I love you so much, mom!  I hope you and dad had a fun time on your vacation and I hope the kids get better soon.  I love you all so very much and you guys keep strong there.
 
Love, 
Elder Seanshine Keddington

They may not be long letters, but these letters are changing!  I love that he knows that he is in the right place.  I couldn't be more grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment