Monday, November 28, 2016

Baptisms in Kasoa

Almost every member of the Branch after Ofelia's baptism


Hey Mom,

What an awesome week! Our baptism went great! Our convert, Ofelia, wept as she was welcomed with literal open arms into the branch. As you saw in the picture, our branch is small but strong. I love them all. Next week we have another baptism for a 15 year old girl named Rebecca. It's amazing how much the work is building. All in all, another awesome week!

So for Thanksgiving we went to the mall and had a big rotisserie chicken. It was delicious. Also, the other picture is not Spaghetti, its Woache (whaaa-chea).  It's pretty much just beans and rice.  It's really good. I have grown to love the food here.  I know crazy, right?

I love you guys so very much! Here's to another awesome week!

Love,
 
Elder Seanshine Keddington 



I'm not sure where he is getting the smaller shirts he is wearing, but some are a little too small, I think. Haha!  He looks so great, though!  I mentioned to him during our FB chat that it was snowing today.  He told me that it sounded like Heaven because the 90 degree temperatures year round get pretty toasty.  He will definitely need to get used to the changing seasons again when he gets home.  All in all he sounds and looks great and we couldn't be happier!!

No comments:

Post a Comment