Monday, August 1, 2016

New companion, same area

The Gulf of Guinea in Winneba
Dear Mom, 

My last week with Elder Maloba was very nice.  He is definitely ready to go home. So, we got transfer news.  I am staying in Winneba and my new companion is Elder Dall. He is from Washington DC and from my TC (the group he went to Ghana with.  They actually sat next to each other on the flight), so it will be awesome! 
 
Happy Birthday! I love you so much.  I hope you had a great day!

So, it's true that the work hasn't been great, but part of that is because Elder Maloba was pretty much done working.  Elder Dall and I will do more missionary work this transfer.

Elder Kaelin is going to call you when he gets home. His homecoming is on the 14th and he is excited to see you guys and meet you.

I love you guys so very much.  I try my best to make you guys proud every day!

Love, 
Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
Add caption
 

No comments:

Post a Comment