Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Learning new skills!

Elder Keddington and Elder Dall learning to sew!
 
Hey Mom, 
 
The work is amazing right now!  We are teaching two women that are pretty serious about learning, Sister Yvonne and Sister Hannah. Both of them are very nice and very interested about learning the gospel.  My new companion is Elder Dall.  He is really cool.  He came to Ghana with me.  We are doing very good. 
 
So, the only athletes from Ghana in the Olympics are the weightlifters. They have this show here called Ghana's Strongest that is really popular.  So besides weightlifting,  the Ghanaian people don't really watch the Olympics, but we've caught a glimpse of a couple of events here and there. 
 
Man, Hayden Bush is going, Jacey Gilchrist is going, and Kailee Sharp just got her papers finished. It so exciting!  It's insane how fast my mission is flying by!
 
Well Mom, the the work has started up again truly.  I am excited to get some conversions going. I love you guys sooo very much.
 
 
I love you!

Love Elder Seanshine Keddington

No comments:

Post a Comment