Monday, July 25, 2016

Changes on the horizon

Dear Mom, 
 
Elder Maloba goes home Monday.  He is super excited. I've loved Maloba, but I am somewhat looking forward to doing a little more serious work.  With transfers coming up one of two things will happen. 
 
1. I will get a new companion in my area like normal
or 
2. They will shut down my area and move me.  There are two areas of Winneba, Winneba 1 and Winneba 2. We are in Winneba 2. If they shut this area down, the Winneba 1 missionaries will take it over.
 
Personally, I want to stay here, but we will see what happens. As for the work, we have about 2-3 serious investigators. 
 
You asked about how we keep ourselves cool.  So, to cool ourselves we have rechargeable fans, but lately because it's so cool, we don't use them.  Cool means lows in the lower 70's and highs in the upper 70's -low 80's. 

So you think I should consider BYU - Idaho? Maybe.  A lot of guys from the mission are going there. I'll add that to my pool of possibilities.
 
 I Love you guys so very much. I'll send some pictures of something for your birthday.  I just wish I could give them to you in person!

I love you guys so very much!

Love Elder Seanshine Keddington

No comments:

Post a Comment