Monday, July 18, 2016

The work in Winneba

 
My awesome missionary - who needs to shave!
 
 
Hi Mom!

I uploaded my album!  This week was really nice. We taught more than we usually do. Next transfer will be a lot busier because right now my companion just wants to wind down, which is fine.  This is his last transfer. I am doing good. The work is going well.  We are starting the lessons with a couple of people, so we are excited to have some new potential investigators.

Like I said, I uploaded a lot of pics to Facebook. They are just of my area, me, and my companion. I hope you like them. (I am putting them on their own blog post)  
 
How goes the college search? I am still thinking about my career. I will let you know what I think of, but I'm leaning towards Sports Medicine.  I also want to spend some time working with Christian in Texas.  It sounds like it's been a good experience for him!

I've heard about Pokemon Go even out here.  I am super excited for it when I get home. That's just small though!

I love you guys a ton! I pray for you each day!

Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington

No comments:

Post a Comment