Monday, June 20, 2016

Moving to Winneba

Dear Mom, 
 
I got transferred! My new area will be Winneba. It used to be part of the Cape Coast Mission.  My new companion will Elder Maloba from DR Congo!  From what I've heard, he is an amazing guy.  He goes home at the end of July.  I've also heard that we baptize in the ocean. I'm super excited!

I got my package.  Thank you for everything! All the missionaries loved the goodies. The Warheads were awesome!  We need more of them - they were gone too quickly.

We went to our zone training this week.  President Snow was saying how when bad things happen in our mission, we need to look at ourselves in the mirror, and say "you are not the problem, you are the solution".  That has really stuck with me.  There have been times in my mission when i wasn't living up to my potential.  But I will dig deep and do what I need to do.

I love you guys so much.  I forwarded some pics of the zone training.

I love you forever! 

Elder Seanshine Keddington

He also said on FB that the rains are really heavy, but they haven't had any problems - yet!  He sounds wonderful and is really excited to serve in another part of his mission.  Ghana doesn't feel so far away on Mondays!

Zone training
Moving down the coast a bit
Winneba

 
Winneba


Winneba

No comments:

Post a Comment