Monday, June 5, 2017

Working Hard

Elders Cottle and Keddington



I didn't get last week's email up due to the holiday, but he sounds great!  Working hard until the end!
 
May 29, 2017
 
What a wonderful week! Elder Cottle and I are doing awesome together! He is an awesome guy! He is from Meridian Idaho. He is almost a year on mission. Such a sweet and spiritual guy, I am so excited to work with him.

 We have been contacting very much in the area.  We had some amazing experiences. First, on Thursday, our appointments were falling through, so we said a prayer for direction.  We were prompted to talk to a man sitting on the side of the street. We saw he was bleeding from a cut on his nose. He was intoxicated. We helped him home, and found out that he had been taught by Elder Randal and Harrison. We added him to our teaching pool. His name is Samuel.

Also we finally had our Baptism. It was supposed to happen at 5:00 in the afternoon, but the candidate disappeared. At around 7:00 we received a call that he was running to the chapel!  We filled the font back up, and called everyone back and had his baptism. 

I am so excited for the transfer!
  I love you guys so very much! Happy Memorial Day!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington


June 5, 2017

Dear Mom,

Another Great week here in Asikuma! My companion and I are doing well. We are doing a lot of finding right now to build our teaching pool. We are having another baptism this week on Sunday, so we are excited for that. 
 
Today is my companions birthday he is 19!  It's weird to be so old. 
 
This week we were being hassled by a lot of drunk guys - thats always fun!  I guess I'm just training for Officer duty. Not much else to report this week I love you guys so much!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington 
 
Elder Cottle with Asikuma in the background
 

No comments:

Post a Comment