Monday, June 12, 2017

Amazing Amazing!








Dear Mom, 
 
We had a wonderful week! Elder Cottle and I are getting along really well, He reminds me of my best friend back home. We are doing well together.  We had another Baptism this week! The candidate was a man named Emmanuel. He was super excited to learn and be baptized, we taught him in one week! We had is baptism in a nearby river because the water in the font wasn't flowing. It was a really cool service. 
 
Sent some more pictures, the motorcycle is like the one from HOT ROD, so it was pretty awesome.  We are having our zone conference tomorrow, Elder Cottle and I are singing "A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief".
 
You guys are having so much fun Its amazing!  I love you guys so much Another week down!
 
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 

No comments:

Post a Comment