Monday, December 12, 2016

The Branch keeps growing!




Hey Mom! 

We had another Awesome week! We finally had our baptism! She was a 15 year old girl. Also, our recent convert was confirmed! My new companion and I are getting along great! I am the senior companion. (crazy right?) All in all the work is going fantastic! The big news is that our branch is going to the Temple this week. We will going to do baptisms with our recent converts. They are extremely excited. It will be a great experience for them. 

I cant believe how good Connor looks, I'm gonna look ugly next him when I get home! Haha! I am super excited for Christmas. Its gonna be awesome to see you guys. 

I love you guys so very much!
Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
He sent me a video this week (that I can't get to upload) of the peoples' reaction to the current president of Ghana being ousted in the election on Wednesday.  There were shouts of joy, fireworks, horns honking and a lot of celebration.  It sounds like it was the outcome the people wanted.  It was so good to hear his voice.  I am very excited to talk to him on Christmas!  The mission is going well and he seems very happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment