Monday, July 24, 2017

Working Hard to the End



From July 17th
Dear Mom, 
 
We were able to have our baptism! Richmond's baptism went very well. The branch had a big turn out for the event. It was very nice to see them all come out for his support. He was confirmed yesterday. We are so excited for him.
 
We have postponed the temple trip to the 13th of August. It will be a last outing with the branch before I go home. Me and my companion are really looking forward to it.

I am so happy Connors almost ready to go. Everything is here to make us stronger.

Elder Cottle and I are still doing very well with each other. We are staying busy and strong. He is an amazing companion! We are planning on singing Hymn 112 ( Savior Redeemer of my Soul) for our upcoming zone conference. It will be my last one. I am probably going to get emotional. Mission goes by so quickly.
 
I love you guys so much! I cant believe how fast its going.

Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
 
From July 24th
Dear Mom, 
 
We had another wonderful week out here. The work is moving along well. We are having President Simpson come to Asikuma for the first time so we can show him the Area. We are nervous-ited. Hopefully he loves the area.

We are excited for the multi-zone conference, we will be grateful to sing in it.  Not much else to report this week!

Have another great week! Love you guys so much!!
Love,Elder Seanshine Keddington
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment