Monday, July 10, 2017

Celebrating the 4th


Dear Mom, 
 
We had another amazing week here in Asikuma. We have been planning a temple trip with the branch which will be taking place on the 22nd. We are excited to have our recent converts going.  We are progressing towards a baptism that will take place on the 15th. It is for a young man named Richmond. He is very excited about the gospel. 
 
We celebrated the 4th of July this last Tuesday. I read about Captain Moroni and how valiant he was in defending his country. Made me very grateful for all those who have died in the name of freedom.
 
Have a great week!
 
I love you guys so much!

Love Elder Seanshine Keddington
 
Celebrating the 4th of July



When he gets home, I'm going to strap him to a chair and make him tell me about all the pictures he sent


 

No comments:

Post a Comment