Monday, September 12, 2016

Staying in Winneba

 Dear Mom, 
 
We got transfer news, I'm staying in Winneba with Elder Dall. I'm fine with it, but Elder Dall really wanted to train because a bunch of brand new missionaries are coming in. He was taking it kind of hard, but he will be OK. On Sunday we went on splits with the AP's.  It was very nice they are really sweet guys. The Elder I was with said he was very impressed with my teaching! So he said when the next bunch of greenies come in, he said he'd hook me up to train! It was a great afternoon. 
 
So, on that high note let me share what has been my worst experience so far on mission. So, we went to the Zone leaders apartment on Saturday.  When we got back we went to a chop bar (a little stand where they sell food) and I ordered a piece of Chicken. It smelled kind of weird and when I bit into it, a bunch of maggots were crawling out of the chicken! I spit it out and got my money back. I was in kind of a bad mood for the rest of the day! :) (Um, yeah!!  Yikes!)  
 
I'm so happy everything is well. I hope everyone is OK. I love you all so very much!
 
On Wednesday we go to Accra for a mission conference with Elder Gary. E. Stevenson. I can't wait for his instruction!

I love you All sooo very much!

Love, Elder Seanshine Keddington

I love his attitude about training.  All in the Lord's time.  But - wow!  I'm pretty sure I would have a tough time eating chicken again.  Ugh!  I love the growth we are seeing in him!  He makes my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment