Wednesday, September 9, 2015

One week down!  Sean has loved the MTC so far.  We are so fortunate to have him at a smaller MTC.  The MTC President does a wonderful job of keeping up a facebook page and a blog.  We have been treated to many pictures of huge smiles!  Here's a little excerpt from the email we received today:

My Companion Elder Bedell is one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He helps me when I need help. He sees me as his "little brother" because he's 23 and I'm 18. My other friend Elder Kaivelata is one of the coolest dudes ever.  We love chatting about zombie survival and sports. All the other African and American missionaries gave me the nickname "Big Show" because I'm a giant compared to the African missionaries. but they are some of the nicest people I've ever met. They all give me high-fives and bro hugs. I absolutely adore it here(except for the humidity) I just got back from the Ghana Accra Temple! look for the pictures on the blog.
Tell the family I Love them And That I love It here. With all my love
 
It needs to be noted that Elder Keddington lost at arm wrestling to his companion, Elder Bedell!  Keep him humble Elder Bedell!
 
The first day!

Thank you to all who donated clothes!  One missionary came with only 1 white shirt.

The Jacob District

No words!

43 Americans!  The most they had at one time before now was 15


At the Ghana Temple

This picture was labeled "Fast Friends" on the MTC blog.

At the Ghana Temple
 

No comments:

Post a Comment